[Cmb-users] smtk build fail during cmb superbuild

michal wozniak michalwozniak at live.ca
Wed Feb 1 13:39:10 EST 2017

Hi T.J.

I am currently trying to build a static build of CGM but I getting some errors

CMake Error: install(EXPORT "cgm" ...) includes target "cgma_init" which requires target "cholla" that is not in the export set.

CMake Error: install(EXPORT "cgm" ...) includes target "cgma_init" which requires target "cubit_facetboolstub" that is not in the export set.

CMake Error: install(EXPORT "cgm" ...) includes target "cgma_init" which requires target "cubit_facet" that is not in the export set.

CMake Error: install(EXPORT "cgm" ...) includes target "cgma_init" which requires target "cubit_virtual" that is not in the export set.

CMake Error: install(EXPORT "cgm" ...) includes target "cgma_init" which requires target "cubit_occ" that is not in the export set.

CMake Error: install(EXPORT "cgm" ...) includes target "cgma_init" which requires target "cubit_parallel" that is not in the export set.

I have never exported subproject to main projects before, do you have any suggestions or some documentation about this which I could read?

thank you

Michal